stroring a zen

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Send it to me and I'll keep fresh fuel running thru it for you,if not ,Do what Moparbarn suggested.

Actually sell it.. if its a mod it will out dated by then...stock probably out dated also...something to think about....

I thought about selling it but its somewhere between KENTUCKY and the middle of no where. I will try and order the oil off line. Does anyone have a link to where i can get that stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
go to www.jamestowndistributers.com. search engine room, then on that page, go to oil&lubes, second page there - crc fogging oil part# crc06068/13oz./$4.45. hope this helps. most auto parts houses have it, and any marine/boat store will.

I will have to contact them and see if they can ship to them to an apo ae deployed with the us army. I bought the zen right before i left and carried it with me over there

Could also pull the plug fill the engine with tranny fluid then put it in a large freezer bag.

Back