STORM RACE VIDEOS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ANDY MASON

I'LL BE ADD'IN VIDEOS AS I GET THEM DONE OR YOU GUYS CAN TUNE IN TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL AT LONGBOARD BOATS... IT WAS A GREAT TIME AND THE MOVIES DON'T LIE.... SORRY I GOT CAMERA HAPPY ON MY BOAT, BUT YOU KNOW!!! :p

FUN STUFF

YOUTUBE LINKS BELOW:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good stuff. The spectacular crash in Mod-VP was just out of the picture on lap 3 or 4. Just as well, I don't want to see a replay of that and I am sure Andy does not either!! :lol:

I might have it. the videos from the small camera haven't been sorted yet.. Can't wait to do it again B)

Good stuff. The spectacular crash in Mod-VP was just out of the picture on lap 3 or 4. Just as well, I don't want to see a replay of that and I am sure Andy does not either!! :lol:
He was right how far mine went on Saturday though
blink.gif

Its before we got the hop out about 1;50 into the crash video.

Great stuff Andy , thanks
cool.gif

Andy

I'LL BE ADD'IN VIDEOS AS I GET THEM DONE OR YOU GUYS CAN TUNE IN TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL AT LONGBOARD BOATS... IT WAS A GREAT TIME AND THE MOVIES DON'T LIE.... SORRY I GOT CAMERA HAPPY ON MY BOAT, BUT YOU KNOW!!! :p

FUN STUFF

YOUTUBE LINKS BELOW:

Any videos of some good racing in other classes?

I found this video: Steve Hearl crash in 40 tunnel.

Ronald

Ok I cant wait to see more video- your killing us Mr Mason
tongue.gif

We wont talk about the Hearle chrash Ron, I was the first boat by on the outside and darn glad I didnt dive inside after the start
ohmy.gif

Andy

Saturday was great. Sunday after the 15mins. of rain the winds got up and bouies 1&2 became a parking lot. Didn't they Jeff. :D

I have more videos to get up this weekend, 20s & 40s just got busy this week with the new young'un and all.

Back