STORM Final SMACKDOWN

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark thanks for your help with my ModVP , I got a little "some" left in that boat and plan to find it in the off season.
wink.gif

Be ready Mike , if the re-match is anywhere close to last weekend , I cant wait
cool.gif

Andy Mason's boats looked good and Junker - well ..........
sad.gif
What can you say,

Fast ....

Im REALLY interested in seeing if we can get this going in WCRA this year, so I will start another thread and see if we can rally the troops.

If this weekend was any gauge, we should have plenty to run here in D3 .

Andy
Hey Andy. Let us know if we can do anything to help get the Mod-VP class started this next year for the WCRA races i think it would be a blast. I have a personal love for the class because i raced the full sized Mod VP boats for 7 years back in the late 80's early 90's. I think the class will take off and to see all the different boats people will come up with will be neat. Rich

Mark thanks for your help with my ModVP , I got a little "some" left in that boat and plan to find it in the off season.
wink.gif

Be ready Mike , if the re-match is anywhere close to last weekend , I cant wait
cool.gif

Andy Mason's boats looked good and Junker - well ..........
sad.gif
What can you say,

Fast ....

Im REALLY interested in seeing if we can get this going in WCRA this year, so I will start another thread and see if we can rally the troops.

If this weekend was any gauge, we should have plenty to run here in D3 .

Andy
Hey Andy. Let us know if we can do anything to help get the Mod-VP class started this next year for the WCRA races i think it would be a blast. I have a personal love for the class because i raced the full sized Mod VP boats for 7 years back in the late 80's early 90's. I think the class will take off and to see all the different boats people will come up with will be neat. Rich
Here ya go Rich-

http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?showtopic=43375

Humor aside I would like to thank you guys for the Storm series. The Brandon, Sowega and Charleston clubs really made this thing come together. Thanks to Mic and Bill for the work with keeping up with all the paperwork.

The Brandon race is especially fun being a Storm only race and a good time had by all without being too rushed. I would like it to end a little bit sooner on Sunday though as I was drinking Mountain Dew and eating chocolate so I would not be in the ditch around Jacksonville!!

I got to get my B Sport rolling better as it is a great class.

Mod-VP is there now too with new drivers and more hull ideas to come for sure. Congrats to Mike Culhane for his third place in Mod-VP with his OMC boat that he just drove on Saturday morning for the first time.

Looking forward to next season.
Right on Mark , great to meet you . What about Culhane and Greene whoopin it up in that crazy MVP heat !! Good times , glad I drove down and got to pit with the guys ...tunnel rig on the bench !

Great to meet you too Tom. One day I am going to come down there to one of your full size boat events. I have a Sport C rig but it is fun to ride around in.

I have a personal love for the class too as the first boat I ever built and threw in a lake was a Mod-VP. That was 1987!

Man! What a great weekend of racing. Thanks to all who participated and helped along the way.

Mod-VP.....What can I say? I never thought I could have so much fun racing at 35mph. There were several times I was in tears laughing on the drivers stand. :lol: :lol: :lol: When is the last time you could say that?

I have to give Mark Poole a big thanks for loaning me a hull to run in this class to begin with.Thanks Mark!

Andy Greene......It's on like Donkey Kong!

STRA 1.... I want one of those decals. Maybe next year. Oh and the trick bracelet too.

Mike

ps. I bought the hull from Mark :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back