• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stinger12 rigger kit

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anthony_marquart

This kit is complete with all wood parts and carbon tubes.

Wrapped up and ready to ship

$100.. Yeah, I know. The price has gone up. It's costing more to get it all together these days..

I have instructions, parts lists and set up info all in electronic format to go with it.

[email protected] is the paypal address.

This kit is complete with all wood parts and carbon tubes.
Wrapped up and ready to ship

$100.. Yeah, I know. The price has gone up. It's costing more to get it all together these days..

I have instructions, parts lists and set up info all in electronic format to go with it.

[email protected] is the paypal address.
anthony is this the same kit i just paid 200.00 for? and bt i never got any instructions or set up shets with mine , let me know how the other boat is coming and everything elsev please. thank you.

terry

I didn't know Anthony sold kits, I thought he sold raw built hulls that need to be finished (ya know that like 80% done stuff)???

Thanks ,

Paul

Well\, I used to sell kits... I have two kits right now that I can build. I just thought I would offer one if someone wanted to build it themselves. I won't be building these for at least a few weeks..

I didn't know Anthony sold kits, I thought he sold raw built hulls that need to be finished (ya know that like 80% done stuff)???

Thanks ,

Paul

anthony is this the same kit i just paid 200.00 for?
If it's the one that was on E-Bay... then you paid that for a pre-built hull... Sounds like a good deal to me! I was watching that one...

With the cost of wood these days, $100.00 for one of these kits sounds like a decent price as well...

Yes, the one on ebay was mine too. $200 for a built up rigger is a steal... I don't really make money on them... Just doing it cause i like it and to help pay for a boat for my son. The kit price is good too. By the time have pay shipping for the wood, the wood and shipping for the carbon,..

I don't claim to be John Brown or Ralph A.,,, but these boats are well built, solid and need very little finishing to be ready for paint.. Plus I'm getting better at it... Maybe a little filling of edges,.. that's about it.. Plus if you did get a kit, it's very much designed for assembly..

anthony is this the same kit i just paid 200.00 for?
If it's the one that was on E-Bay... then you paid that for a pre-built hull... Sounds like a good deal to me! I was watching that one...

With the cost of wood these days, $100.00 for one of these kits sounds like a decent price as well...

Back