STILL WAITING!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Walter

I ordered some plans from Roger about 3 or 4 months ago, still waiting! have wrote numerous times with one reply a month or two ago saying he will try to send them out this week. is anyone experiencing the same problem??? im sure he is busy this time of year but this seems a long time to wait. :blink: MARK

Mark,

That is about normal for Roger. You should try in the winter he is not so

busy then.

Good Luck,

Mark Sholund

I agree Mark, 4 months is ridiculous... what plans are you looking for??

rcboats2 - I'd ask for your money back...

Shnick :D

Hey Mark,

Be patient, I have waited up to 6 months for plans ordered from Roger in the Spring, during the full size unlimited racing season, he is a full time crew member on one of the teams, so he is not at home much during their racing season. I have found that e-mailing him usually gets better results. His son does try to help when he can but he is still learning the ropes of the plan business. As far as photo's of the boats, Roger is the only one that does them. Roger's e-mail is

[email protected].

i guess there is nothing to do but wait and email again. i ordered 69 pride of pay n pak plans. i am planning on building the boat for my stepson who is wanting a scale. he runs a leecraft in Bmod tunnel and took to the hobby like a duck to water! can practically outdrive me now! LOL! he is 13 and wants to "WOOP" all of us scale racers in FL. dist.3. i dont have the heart to tell him the only thing he is going to see is the back of my U-5 CANDYMAN!!! im excited he is so into the hobby- makes for some fun family smack-talk!! ;) MARK

Mark,

I have received plans from Roger in the last couple weeks. I originally ordered them in February.

Funny thing is I wanted pictures. I looked at the prices he has posted $2.00 for a small picture, $6.00 for a large one. I send them a total of $65 for two paint plans and as many pictures of both boats as possible. I also asked that any overpayment be refunded.

Well, I got two plans and three small pictures printed on plain paper. Guess I need to send an email asking for the $29 I overpaid.

Hopefully you'll get your plans soon.

Chris

MISSBUD thanks for the info, emailed him again, maybe when he has some down time he can get them out to me as i am sure this is his busy time!!

Back