Squish / Head clearance gauge

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright guys, got a call today and the material is in. Tonight I will start working on the gauges, in the following order:

Nitro Freak - digital

Mike Stover - Standard

Fred Vigeon - Standard

Rob C - Digital - STILL WAITING ON PAYMENT

Bobby J Lewellyn - Standard - PAID

Last edited by a moderator:
Nitro Freak (Henry), Mike Stover and Fred Vigeon yours are complete and will hit the mail tomorrow via usps priority mail. Still waiting on payment from Rob c and Bobby J. Craig, you have a PM.

I have used Rodney's guage on all my motors and it is a snap to use. I would highly recommend this tool to anyone that does nitro or gas. This setup is WAY better than the smash solder way and I feel it is much more accurate also. One thing I really like is the measurement is repeatable, where as the solder method had a much larger range of values. Rodney has made a very nice guage, fast service and always in contact with you on where your order is and how long until you get the unit.

Paul

Paul, thanks my friend. Glad you are happy with it! Larry, I havnt had the time to make one yet, nor do I think I will. The style im currently making wouldnt work on a turbo head, as the stem of the dial gauge wouldnt fit through that small of hole. I dont have the time right now to develop something that would work.

Rodney

Just wanted to say thanks again for the adapter. Quality is super and fits my gauge perfectly.

Guys, you can't go wrong getting one of these and it will surely come in handy!

Bill

I RECEIVED MY GUAGE TODAY. I TRIED THE GUAGE ON MULTIBLE MOTORS. ITRIED SEVERAL READINGS ON EACH MOTOR. IT STAYED CONSISTANT EACH TIME.

EASY AND RELIABLE,

My guage arrived today as was stated.

I will second that on the quality and workmanship. GREAT TOOL !!!!

Thanks Rodney.

Mike

Im going to have to take a small break from this. I will leave it open and compile a list if anyone else wants one. I can make them as time allows. Its starting to get pretty tight on time as of late with family stuff. Thanks to all that have bought from me!

just got a couple more requests for gauges. So if anyone wants one, now would be the time to let me know. I will be making a few of them up here in the next week or so. I have to order the dial indicators still, but can usually pick up the digital ones locally.

just got a couple more requests for gauges. So if anyone wants one, now would be the time to let me know. I will be making a few of them up here in the next week or so. I have to order the dial indicators still, but can usually pick up the digital ones locally.
Hi Rodney

i got My digital guage today.

great workmanship

thank you

rob

Back