Sport 60 ???

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe this is Kim's sport 60 boat:

DSC00171.jpg

And this is Don's running:

DSC00238.jpg

DSC00171.jpg

DSC00238.jpg
Ya Tyler, That is my sport-60 running,but the U-2 is Mark Grim & my team scale boat. He has been running it as a solo this year because I have been doing some R & D on the new Velasco hull

Don :)

DSC00171.jpg

DSC00238.jpg
Ya Tyler, That is my sport-60 running,but the U-2 is Mark Grim & my team scale boat. He has been running it as a solo this year because I have been doing some R & D on the new Velasco hull

this boat runs so nice i saw it run in camarillo got to love so drop sponson hulls good job don!

Don's Sport 60 boat is one of the best running I've seen, very fast. The U-2 that's in the picture is Mark Grim's Muck, Scale boat that he ocassionally runs in sport 60. Kim Grim's Sport 60 is a Velasco cab over purpose built. we also have one other purpose built Sport 60 in District 19 and that one belongs to Justin Hill from Az. I think it's an MTO (it looks like one anyway). I think Sport 60 is a great class, you don't have to worry about all the Scale details. Just built a boat to the Sport class rules and like Don said, go fast and turn right. Sport 60 is a Saterday class so some of the scale guys run there scale boats on Sat in sport 60 and then run in scale on Sun. with the same boat. It makes for a little better participation and gives you a second class to run with the same boat.

Unlike IMPBA, NAMBA runs all 4 heats of certain classes on Sat. and then other classes are run on Sun. so you can run more than one class with the same boat.

Jim B)

we also have one other purpose built Sport 60 in District 19 and that one belongs to Justin Hill from Az. I think it's an MTO (it looks like one anyway).

Jim,

Your right, Justin's boat is a MTO. I DID,I DID I FORGOT YOU JUSTIN, SORRY :(

Latest posts

Back