Sport 40 Boats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there anyway you could repost link , I'm getting OB nut 24" Dumas.

Thanks Ed

They go for $400 I believe. Maybe $450. Somewhere in that range. The Mark Knox boat is a 3 piece boat. It has glass canoes and wood center section. This is how the first 15 or so boats were built. The stream line cowl is one of Mark's old cowl molds. The new all glass boat have a full center section cowl. Mark only offers that cowl in the GP style. You could retro fit the stream line cowl to the GP style with some work. The stream line cowl is mounted to a piece of ply and used with the 3 piece boats. I think Mark would sell you a cowl for some more money. You would have to do the retro fit.

Mike

I'm glad someone (Don) mentioned the Whiplash 40, there isn't many of them out there but the ones that are run goooood. I'm sure Brian will be glad to get another one out there.

Gotta love the wood.

Bob

Joe

The info the Eric and Mike have given you is accurate. The boats are $425.00 shipped. There is no way that I could get you one in time to be ready for the Internats. My schedule along with the current orders would put it mid summer. I only build a few a year as I have time. I never really meant to get into the boat business, but when we started really going fast people bugged me enough that I started selling a few. As Mike said the only cowl currently available is the open cockpit version.

I'd like to thank everyone for the response. I have a few offers to consider before I decide but the feedback has been helpful.

Back