sport 20 repairs almost done.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmunn

Just needs scuffed up and cleared and put back together ...All my winter projects are comming together now.

Here is one that a few guys said i should toss it and start over .It's a long winter here and i just did a bit in the evenings while puttering around or surfing or myabe a little tele..

It was a lot of repair work but I learned some things , repaired it myself anf had a guy air brush it with leftover paint from last years repaint of the tub area.I will have a guy that just did some very good body work for me clear for probably nothing or very cheap...Most of all i did it this way to save my decals.

thanks for looking

terry

Now phil, don't answer that ... because i actually do have 3 cowls in maine that i need to pickup.One for my buddy one for this boat as a spare and one for my sport 40 to switch from a turbine to stealth.

Terry M.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just needs scuffed up and cleared and put back together ...All my winter projects are comming together now.Here is one that a few guys said i should toss it and start over .It's a long winter here and i just did a bit in the evenings while puttering around or surfing or myabe a little tele..

It was a lot of repair work but I learned some things , repaired it myself anf had a guy air brush it with leftover paint from last years repaint of the tub area.I will have a guy that just did some very good body work for me clear for probably nothing or very cheap...Most of all i did it this way to save my decals.

thanks for looking

terry
Nice Job Terry !! I didn't know you were a body Man.. LOL

Can't wait for the race season to start.. Should be a fun one again..

Tom H .

Tom , I did not know you were on here.good to hear from you.I cannot wait till 09 races either.I would like to find a small enclosed trailer to haul my boats in like 4'widex 8' long and maybe 4-5' high to to high in case i want to haul it with a car.

Tom , I did not know you were on here.good to hear from you.I cannot wait till 09 races either.I would like to find a small enclosed trailer to haul my boats in like 4'widex 8' long and maybe 4-5' high to to high in case i want to haul it with a car.
Looks Awesome Terry. Another couple of months and the ice will go out.

Zach

Latest posts

Back