SpeedWeek @ Blue Lake is back!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice work Martin!!
default_cool.png

You guys keep pushing the speeds to the limits!great job to all,Jim's props have really upped the speed in all aspects of boating,we all are going to have to ccok or buy for him!!!!great work guys keep it up the bar just keeps climbing.

Glad the water laid down long enough for you to git-r-done! 8 second laps are NO JOKE!

Later,

Lamar

Thanks guys,

Made it home safely, Had a great time and Glenn and Donna were great hosts, imagine that!!!! Apparently the wind likes to follow me around but setting the twin record with a brand new boat was awesome! We set a LOT of wind records and a few boat records, nice to see some familiar faces and meet a few new ones! I may have TWIN fever
default_rolleyes.gif

Good luck with the 12 Glenn
default_cool.png

Great couple of days back at old Blue Lake.

Had a lot of fun and actually was able to get a bunch

of time in the pond despite the wind.

Thanks Glenn and Donna for being such gracious hosts.

This event is a lot of work for just one CD, but he certainly made it all work.

Enjoyed seeing some old friends the Huffs and John Otto, met some new ones too.

Meeting Martin for the first time was a treat....great guy and skilled racer too.

I will definitely be back next year and plan to use this as my spring tune up.

Ken
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice run martin!! Great looking boat also. Did anyone video the 16.3 run? Also, when are we going to see a run in the 15,s.

Very nice run martin!! Great looking boat also. Did anyone video the 16.3 run? Also, when are we going to see a run in the 15,s.
Hey Tommy! No video of that run. There were only a few of us at the pond and Donna was busy working the clocks with me. There are lots of videos of his earlier runs the day before.

GQ

Great job guys, awsome work Martin!

Nice for us in the Northland to hear some R'sssss!
default_smile.png
Terry, they have airports here and I'm pretty sure there are airplanes that fly from Canada to Georgia
Would love to have you join us one day!!

GQ
Hey, thanks for the personal invite, maybe one day.

Flying with boats has become a hassle after 9/11 but I have a new VW that "flys" too and could make Valdosta in two days!
default_smile.png

ps: Donna's FB page link isn't working for me, do you need a friend request?

Great job guys, awsome work Martin!

Nice for us in the Northland to hear some R'sssss!
default_smile.png
Terry, they have airports here and I'm pretty sure there are airplanes that fly from Canada to GeorgiaWould love to have you join us one day!!

GQ
Hey, thanks for the personal invite, maybe one day.

Flying with boats has become a hassle after 9/11 but I have a new VW that "flys" too and could make Valdosta in two days!
default_smile.png

ps: Donna's FB page link isn't working for me, do you need a friend request?
Maybe on the friend request...I don't really know how it works. Maybe she can send you the request and it will work

GQ

Tommy

I have an old XT-460 with a 11cc K&B with a new pipe and an Andy Brown H-30 prop. If I can keep it on the water, I am sure I can up the E outboard tunnel record. I will keep your name on it if I can do it.

TommyI have an old XT-460 with a 11cc K&B with a new pipe and an Andy Brown H-30 prop. If I can keep it on the water, I am sure I can up the E outboard tunnel record. I will keep your name on it if I can do it.
Tommy I have an old XT-460 with a 11cc K&B with a new pipe and an Andy Brown H-30 prop. If I can keep it on the water, I am sure I can up the E outboard tunnel record. I will keep your name on it if I can do it.
image.jpegimage.jpeg

Thanks guys,

Then it was a 5 then it was a 4 now it is a 3 ! Officially 16.342

Watching the wind blow now and basking in the sun
Congrats Martin on the fast laps Martin!

You have dispelled the myth that twins can not get around the course as quickly as a single!

Once you get it dialed in, I'm sure it will run in the 15's! :)

Congratulations Martin.

I wish you could bring that twin to the Nitro Nats in New York in July to make up the 6th spot to make the class and compete with us in heat racing.
default_smile.png
default_smile.png

Back