• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Speedmaster For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaddySundown

Selling my Speedmaster and MAC 21, Copper Pipe, 3rd channel and custom stand. Been out of the hobby for 6 years and I am parting with this one. Very competitive racer. There are some bumps and bruises and I have more pics. Engine is solid. $350 shippedIMG_3069.JPGIMG_3063.JPGIMG_3064.JPGIMG_3065.JPG

alan, nice boat, i'd be interested, but i already have a speedmaster/cmb combo coming. fyi, your old #8 bud villain is still racing & winning heats ;) . i bought it 4 years ago from topfuel443/james clegg. nice build, solid hull, i have had NO issues with it. anyone interested in this mono can rest assured, alan has quality stuff, my villain proves it !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey James it's good to hear your still running and winning with the old Villan. I had a lot of hours in that build a really good looking boat.

Been out of the hobby for about 6 years now. Still have some of my favorites left. My Lynx/Rossi, HTB/K&B 7.5 Gold Head, Showtime/CMB 7.5 and the Ugly But Fast Tunnel with a CMB 11. I love Tunnels and Cats. I'd love to have a 25' Talon with a pair of Mercury 300XS's on it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back