• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Speedmaster Engine Mounts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Pachmayer

Hi Guys,

I've got new/unused nitro engine mounts for sale.

>67 mount sold.

The Second set is for a .21 size engine, it also has machined aluminum rails so you can bolt threw a sort hydro floor. the rails let you change the angle of the motor in 3 positions. Also has an extra set of rubber mounts with it. 40.00 shipped in the US.

sell21mm.jpg

Paypal is okay with me with no "extra" fees.

Thanks for looking,

Paul.

sell67mm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys,
I've got 2 new/unused nitro engine mounts for sale.

First one is a set of .67 size mounts with a set of machined aluminum rails, they were made for a scale boat to bolt threw the hull. 45.00 Shipped in the US.

View attachment 8688

The Second set is for a .21 size engine, it also has machined aluminum rails so you can bolt threw a sort hydro floor. the rails let you change the angle of the motor in 3 positions. Also has an extra set of rubber mounts with it. 40.00 shipped in the US.

View attachment 8689

Thanks for looking,

Paul.
Paul Have you been doing any Running (pratice) or Racing lately? Are you still in north MS

Hi Guys,
I've got 2 new/unused nitro engine mounts for sale.

First one is a set of .67 size mounts with a set of machined aluminum rails, they were made for a scale boat to bolt threw the hull. 45.00 Shipped in the US.

View attachment 8688

View attachment 8689

Thanks for looking,

Paul.
Paul, I'll take the mounts for the .67. Need a paypal adress. Thanks, Glenn

Hi Guys,

Glenn, sent you a PM with the paypal info, thanks.

Joe,

Paul Have you been doing any Running (pratice) or Racing lately? Are you still in north MS
Yes on all 3, lol. Last race I went to was Baton Rouge last month. I'm also running and building gassers along with FE stuff now. :eek:

Paul.

Hi Guys,
Glenn, sent you a PM with the paypal info, thanks.

Joe,

Yes on all 3, lol. Last race I went to was Baton Rouge last month. I'm also running and building gassers along with FE stuff now. :eek:

Paul.
WOW Gasser boats.... I would like to see what you guys have in the F/E stuff today. Where are you racing the rest of the year?

Back