Speed Week IV and FE III

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn Quarles

Supporting Member
Hey guys, record trial season is almost here! Speed Week IV is in the books for Dec 27-Jan 2. Some of you may have heard that the dates were going to be moved to earlier in December, but it just didn't work out for me this year.

A new and VERY GOOD thing for this year is that Jerry Crowther and Seaducer Boats have agreed to help sponsor us!!! This let's us keep the cost down for the boaters even with the large increase in cost to hold the event. THANKS Jerry!

As usual, we are looking for the fastest of the fast gas, FE and nitro, so if you think that is you, come on down!

Jason and I are very excited about this year and look forward to providing a pleasent, fun and relaxed week of going FAST! If you have ever been to one of our Valdosta events, I think you will agree the lake is really nice and Jason's cooking is awesome!

For you FE guys, FE III is scheduled for Mar 2,3,4. As you know we almost completely rewrote the SAW record book last year and I am already hearing the same thing may happen this year! Ray Fuller is busy working up some sponsors so we hope to be able to keep the cost down for this event also. THANKS RAY!

You guys up for night racing at Hooters again?

Jason and I look forward to seeing you in Valdosta.

Glenn

already have our cabins at the Grassy Pond Recreation Area reserved for Speed Week IV and for FE-III...

look'n forward to it!

Capt'n Ron and Chris

Latest posts

Back