Special thanks-Newton Marine

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brett Buckmaster

I would personally & publicly like to thank Roger Newton from Newton Marine. Roger kindly supported our race meet over here in Oz with some great Scale boat plans. Without the support of guys like Roger clubs would not continue to grow & prosper!!

Many Thanks,

Brett Buckmaster

BRETT,,THATS THE WAY ROGER IS ALL THE TIME..What a awesome person to have in our hobby....Hows scale racing down under ?

Brett and scale racing? How can they all race together when he owns 90% of them in Oz.

I know of 3 running and 6 currently being built just in our club. Dad and I are currently building 3 and its looking as though quite a few others have got the bug. Theres quite a few in Sydney now as well. As usual plenty of "gonna's", but how many of them will actually build them.

Silver Cup is coming up soon in Sydney so hopefully we have a good turnout. At the moment I won't be contesting it this year due to the old Miss U.S. being retired and the new one won't be ready in time. Stupid floods!!!!!!!!!

Cause I'm such a nice bloke I'll give someone else a chance to win the Silver Cup! Plus the misses is sick and tired of polishing it over the past two years.

one day i'am gonna get down to your part of the world,,i'll probably never come back home...

I would personally & publicly like to thank Roger Newton from Newton Marine. Roger kindly supported our race meet over here in Oz with some great Scale boat plans. Without the support of guys like Roger clubs would not continue to grow & prosper!!
Many Thanks,

Brett Buckmaster
Roger has plans for nearly all (if not all) of the unlimited hydros that ever ran, and David now has the pictures available to go with them. They've both always been very helpful to me over the years....even though Roger's comment when he gave me my first set of pictures was "I didn't think anyone was stupid enough to build this boat!" He was right - the 88 U-21 Eliminator turned out to be quite a handful to race!

Jeff Snell

one day i'am gonna get down to your part of the world,,i'll probably never come back home...
Don't be shy Mike, pack me a scale boat to keep and save your $$$ and make the journey over next year :p :p :p

We have two big event's at our pond next year!!

Battle of the Borders 2008 - 14th - 17th February

Australian Nationals 2008 - 22nd - 27th April

Take a look at prevoius race meets!!

http://www.ymrcmbc.asn.au/pictures/index.php?cat=10003

Regards,

Bucky

[ ..."I didn't think anyone was stupid enough to build this boat!" He was right - the 88 U-21 Eliminator turned out to be quite a handful to race!

Jeff Snell

Jeff,

What do you suppose was causing the handling problems of this hull? What was it doing? What were the main things that it did that made it difficult to race? If you were to build another one, what would you change in the design?

Thanks,

Dave

Latest posts

Back