sowega

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Mic you and J awt to come up and play.

ITS SPANKIN SEASON AND I GOT A HANKERIN FOR SOME SPANKERIN.
Could end up being a WTC repeat performance Tony, Vision and LeeCraft fighting for the win...... :p

Still trying to get rid of these 16yr old cobwebs....... ;) Maybe I had better wait for the tunnel only race if it happens.

Last edited by a moderator:
never mind, no one else will have ya, fla. is stuck with your azz :lol: :lol: . who loves ya??
**** I'm feeling some Julian style love there RRRobin :rolleyes:

Its not like I have never wet a boat anywhere but Fla- just never did worth a fck, you know the feeling :lol: :lol: :ph34r:

I'm coming this year, there has been bodily harm threatened - tossed in a trunk type stuff -so :p

Andy
Somewhere is the last known photo of Julian while he was still above the water surface at BMB,
Where's my duck tape........

never mind, no one else will have ya, fla. is stuck with your azz :lol: :lol: . who loves ya??
**** I'm feeling some Julian style love there RRRobin :rolleyes:

Its not like I have never wet a boat anywhere but Fla- just never did worth a fck, you know the feeling :lol: :lol: :ph34r:

I'm coming this year, there has been bodily harm threatened - tossed in a trunk type stuff -so :p

Andy
Somewhere is the last known photo of Julian while he was still above the water surface at BMB,
Where's my duck tape........
Do I have to do EVERYTHING :rolleyes: :p :p :p

Mike gets to do Shaw this time ..............

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
289as01.jpg

10mlkrc.jpg

Gonna be a long ride up to Chuckytown in the trunk for me .............

Shaw you werent envited :p :D :lol: Premo and Andy if you want to talk about trunk monkey take it to his going away party post this post is about racing at sowega :eek: Now back to the subject at hand I see kevin stept up what about the rest of ya

Bang! pulled the trigger for ya. Better get some of your clan out there to hold the crying towels for ya Tonya. My monkey(gurilla?)is out of the trunk and ready to run. Ron maybe you should come down and play too.

Mic

Bang! pulled the trigger for ya. Better get some of your clan out there to hold the crying towels for ya Tonya. My monkey(gurilla?)is out of the trunk and ready to run. Ron maybe you should come down and play too.

Mic

Shaw is was just kiddin you can come play :D I mean unless you do not like super laid back back yard racing. oh and just fyi I dont run a vision I run a MR HOPPER tunnel boat B)

Mic

Shaw is was just kiddin you can come play :D I mean unless you do not like super laid back back yard racing. oh and just fyi I dont run a vision I run a MR HOPPER tunnel boat B)
FYI, I was talking about Shawn driving the Vision, not you.... :p

Ill wait and come down there for the outboard only race. That would be a blast for me, but thanks for the invite.....finally.... ;)

Mic
Mic,

Thanks for the invite. I am definetly coming to Sowega for a race this year. Love running with you guys, even the Atwells..... :eek:

Will probably be the outboard only race that we come down to join you guys. I want to see all of you Fla guys running 20, 40, 60/F, P FE, and Q FE, and Mod VP. Six classes with all of us going all out. That would be a dream OB Race weekend. I would list names but would not want to miss anyone, but you know who you are.... ;)

We need another sport 40 boat to make a class if anybody is wantin to run it? i heard a couple of people sayin they wanted to at the wtc's

Corey that is scale sport forty in boards not the 40 out law class like at the wtc silly boy. looks like we need a couple of riggers also.

Well i know u got a 40 and kevin got 40 lets run them unless tonya gona show up and not tony lmao

Corey Duncan

Not sure if I can make this one now... started working some crazy hours on Wednesday. Time will tell.

Hope you can make it Gabe, it won't be the same without ya.

Two days left to enter fellas, Jennie. ;)

Doug

COOL! All the smackwells and me in one heat of D tunnel. Thats bang for your buck. "B" tunnel with Jr.,Corey, Bobby, Jay and Kevin is going to be a dog fight.

Mic

Latest posts

Back