South Carolina Championship

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol.... Im suprised no one else pounded me first. I guess everyone else was to caught up in the "heated" discussion about toy boats...that just sounds weird doesnt it? heated discussion about TOY boats? I guess we all love our hobby to the point of defending almost any point brought forth huh?

Anyway, yes you're right. I have seen many mesquitos trapped in the wonderful greasy, slimey, layer of nitro GOOP that is all over EVERYTHING at the end of the day. FE is definately a cleaner way to go. no dispute from me on that one. :D

~James "poluting the world, one ounce of nitro at a time" Clegg

:D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
hey Cleggy, got some piccies of my recent setup :)

http://www.rumrunnerracing.com/feforums/sh...ed=1#post174464

the cells in the boat are not the ones i was testing with, i was going to use them for a 16 cell setup on an Aveox 1412 1.5y, but went with the 10XL and 18 GP 3700's

hey she might look roungh, but i am pretty sure I will hav another made by March next year ;-)

Are you going to run NiMh? or try LiPo? After seeing my boat go with NiMh, i dont think i will need LiPo, alot of expense and the boat may be too light for rougher race water...

Kris

Back