Sources for Wood

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get most of mine from B&D International in Tacoma Washington. They sell wood large enough to build boats larger than a Thunderboat. Their address is www.bd-international.com Everything else I get from the LHS

Last edited by a moderator:
Balsa USA is one place, I don't know if Lone Star Balsa is back up and running yet after their big fire.

Most suppliers prices are very close to the same, some within cents of each other so you might save some money on shipping buying closer to you.

Realy.. you want... Wood.. here...

What can i help you with? :blink: :D

Grimstinker

Realy.. you want... Wood.. here...

What can i help you with? :blink: :D

Grimstinker

Grim,

How about Hard Maple sizes around 1/2x 1/2 to...1/2 x 1/4 at least 24" in length (found it in 18" but need it longer). Seems to be hard to find at the LHS (and everywhere else) lately...

Thanks,

David
Maybe try sig models sigmfg.com SIGMM004 MAPLE MOTOR MT 1/2 X 5/8 X 24 EACH $3.19

They maybe could cut you some to your needs too.

I saw where Speed Jr had WOOD on the JAE21 post. Maybe you can get some from him :eek: :eek: :eek:

How about Hard Maple sizes around 1/2x 1/2 to...1/2 x 1/4 at least 24" in length (found it in 18" but need it longer). Seems to be hard to find at the LHS (and everywhere else) lately...

Thanks,

David

This guy says he'll custom cut maple -- find him here::http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1130999

Rudy

Back