Source for End-Mills, etc.??

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
crap, wish i seen this post sooner, my tool room guy could have misplaced some good end mills in the mail to ya, we just had a pizza party lunch cause we had the best month ever recorded in 20 years of production and sales 380.000 in profit for march, woohoo, lol

Last edited by a moderator:
MSC is a good source because they have ANYTHING you may want in the cutting tool area, but they are WAY over priced. McMaster has cutters too and while prices a little on the high side, they're still better than MSC.

I don't use anything but carbide end mills in my machine. I have found a source for a carbide end mill that's made in Korea that with one exception is the best end mill I have ever found for machining aluminum. I found it by accident. I had bought some end mills from Monster End Mills that are supposed to be American made, but they were the biggest piece of junk I have ever used. They are American made end mills, but they make them with Chinese carbide

If anyone is interested, shoot me a PM and I'll tell you what it is.

They are American made end mills, but they make them with Chinese carbide
Most likely Sumitomo carbide... Japan

Sumi is the largest carbide supplier on this earth. And hate to say the best

Latest posts

Back