• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

some stuff for sale...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camaroboy383

i have some stuff here i need to get rid of... the season is basicaly over for me so,,, im cleaning up..

all prices are shipped to the lower 48 states,,,,here we go;;;;

1) ZOOM .21 carb,,last run charles did,, and o.s 3rd channel needle setup,, carb was used very little,,its in mint shape,,has the little pouch with it still... needle was mounted never used,,has the aluminum 3rd channel arm and mounting bracket..carb fits a .590 bore... whole setup $125.00

2) macs 1120 tuned pipe,,, barely used, couple tiny scratches,, will need a pressure fitting...$20.00

3) 6 volt aaa flat rx pack,,jr/futaba plug,,brand new $13.00

4) aquacraft .18 pullstart assembly,, comes with backplate and pto shaft... $12.00

5) ir hand held temp reader,,has wrist strap,,blue in color,, nice and small basicaly fits in your palm..only used a handful of times,,, i have a couple of these,,they work very well...$30.00

i accept paypal and money orders.. paypal to [email protected]

if pics are really needed i can supply them no issues... thanks a ton guy's,,,

alden :D

i stand corrected,,,,, i do still have the 1120 for sale.....sorry for the confusion.....

alden

Back