Some More Engine HELP!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heywhire

Can anybody help with the ID of this engine. I know it is an OS Max .21 Marine engine but what model? I have gone to the OS website and went thru there discontinued engine manual and none of them look like what I have. I would like to know where to get an exhaust manifold for this and what pipe to use. I am going to put it in a rigger if that helps any.

Thanks Again for the help.

Joe

I have one that looks like it and its a 21SE-M. The photo of the case is wrong on the website i went through that toooooo.

it will run real good in a rigger.

Tim

Can anybody help with the ID of this engine. I know it is an OS Max .21 Marine engine but what model? I have gone to the OS website and went thru there discontinued engine manual and none of them look like what I have. I would like to know where to get an exhaust manifold for this and what pipe to use. I am going to put it in a rigger if that helps any.

Thanks Again for the help.

Joe

Last edited by a moderator:
Tim is right. It is a .21 SE-M. You have the newer version as the early ones used two set screws to hold the carb instead of the cinch bolt.

Macs used to make a marine header for this engine. I am not sure if Macs still makes them since this engine is discontinued.

Back