• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClayGlover

Hi Guys, been a while. :D Grimracer Power Surge Racing Products pitch gauge for sale in perfect condition with all charts as sold by psrp back in the day before grimracer closed shop. This is one awesome gauge, "Andy Brown style". Pics on request, gotta find my camera and will post them. $200.00 plus shipping via paypal. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

More good stuff to come...

Last edited by a moderator:
Clay, Ill take it..

~James

Please let me know how much Prioirty mail shipping will be to 09012. I can send you paypal when you let me know.

Clay, Ill take it..
~James

Please let me know how much Prioirty mail shipping will be to 09012. I can send you paypal when you let me know.

OK James, your name is on it :D

Do you want any props thrown in for a bit more? Whatcha runnin these days? shipping is 3 pound package from 33024 at $11.40 usps priority mail and insured for $200, OK?

Last edited by a moderator:
lol...no I have props coming out of my ears. I dont need any right now.

So im kinda confused by your reply, is it 200 total or 211.40 total? Give me your paypal address.

What else you got for sale?

~James

Back