• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cleaning Shop, OS XM 21, O/B Parts, Futaba RX ect...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tunnelbill

I need to sell a few things, listing on IW before they go to Ebay...

SOLD OS Max XM 21 O/B motor, The motor is broken in and has 4 heats on it, I ran it in 1 race in Dist 12 last year. The motor is like new, I pulled the head and took a picture of the head and P/S. $250.00 shipped in the US.

SOLD Novarossi LS Outboard Conv. Kit, 14mm Crank, OS 1.020 PTO, Custom 7075 Flywheel and Water Jacket. I did some work to the crank, opened up and Turbo Cut. This kit is new, $250.00 Shipped in the US.

SOLD Futaba R603FS RX, New, $85.00 Shipped in US.

4. OS RG 21 ABC P/S Sets, New, $60.00 each I have (2) Shipped in the US. Still have 2... $55.00 each...

5. O/B Shaft Oiler, New, $20.00 Shipped in the US.

SOLD Novarossi O/B Header, New, $20.00 Shipped in the US.

SOLD O'Donnell 097 Turbo Plugs (12), 1 card, $40.00 Shipped in the US.

SOLD Andy Brown X440/3 Prop, Like New, $40.00 Shipped in the US.

SOLD Engine Analysis Software, Marty D Program, New, $60.00 Shipped in US.

Payment, MO,Check, Paypal if paypal please send a little to help with the fees, I'm paying the shipping.

Thanks,

Bill

I do not like to sell items via PM's so please post here, If you have any questions feel free to PM me you phone number and I will call you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I need to sell a few things, listing on IW before they go to Ebay...

1. OS Max XM 21 O/B motor, The motor is broken in and has 4 heats on it, I ran it in 1 race in Dist 12 last year. The motor is like new, I pulled the head and took a picture of the head and P/S. $250.00 shipped in the US.

2. Novarossi LS Outboard Conv. Kit, 14mm Crank, OS 1.020 PTO, Custom 7075 Flywheel and Water Jacket. I did some work to the crank, opened up and Turbo Cut. This kit is new, $250.00 Shipped in the US.

3. Futaba R603FS RX, New, $85.00 Shipped in US.

4. OS RG 21 ABC P/S Sets, New, $60.00 each I have (2) Shipped in the US.

5. O/B Shaft Oiler, New, $20.00 Shipped in the US.

6. Novarossi O/B Header, New, $20.00 Shipped in the US.

7. O'Donnell 097 Turbo Plugs (12), 1 card, $40.00 Shipped in the US.

8. Andy Brown X440/3 Prop, Like New, $40.00 Shipped in the US.

Payment, MO,Check, Paypal if paypal please send a little to help with the fees, I'm paying the shipping.

Thanks,

Bill

I do not like to sell items via PM's so please post here, If you have any questions feel free to PM me you phone number abd I will call you.

ill take #2 and #6, need paypal adress and total..thanks

Back