• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD- UFO45 complete & race ready!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
Well not everything goes according to plan. This new UFO45 was built turn key for someone who, for a reason I do not know, dropped off the radar when the boat was completed. I loaded some pics that I had been sending to the person it was for during the build into my photo gallery in the link below. I do not have a pic of it totally finished with the pipe on it as the boat is completely packed up & ready to ship, payment was supposed to be "on the way" to me almost a month ago (which was the last contact I had with the individual it got built for). Anyway here's the scoop- this UFO45 is turn key race ready (minus RX) right down to the AB prepped 1457 prop. New hull features red with white PPG paint, a bad azz modded CMB 45 with OS9B carb, new Cooper 45HP pipe, all new Speedmaster hardware, new Walt Barney tank, my 3rd channel needle base with OS 3rd channel needle, all servos, 1500mah 6v battery pack, etc. The boat is completely built & dialed in and will need only your RX to be ready for the water. I tested this boat before it got packed up & it is awesome, ask John Finch who was with me at the pond that day how nice it is. $1,000 plus shipping owns it, no disappointments here. B)

https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=1039

SOLD. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, I saw it. It made me almost say....how much you want for that boat. It was sweet. If I was still running nitro we might have made a deal at the lake.

Well not everything goes according to plan. This new UFO45 was built turn key for someone who, for a reason I do not know, dropped off the radar when the boat was completed. I loaded some pics that I had been sending to the person it was for during the build into my photo gallery in the link below. I do not have a pic of it totally finished with the pipe on it as the boat is completely packed up & ready to ship, payment was supposed to be "on the way" to me almost a month ago (which was the last contact I had with the individual it got built for). Anyway here's the scoop- this UFO45 is turn key race ready (minus RX) right down to the AB prepped 1457 prop. New hull features red with white PPG paint, a bad azz modded CMB 45 with OS9B carb, new Cooper 45HP pipe, all new Speedmaster hardware, new Walt Barney tank, my 3rd channel needle base with OS 3rd channel needle, all servos, 1500mah 6v battery pack, etc. The boat is completely built & dialed in and will need only your RX to be ready for the water. I tested this boat before it got packed up & it is awesome, ask John Finch who was with me at the pond that day how nice it is. $1,000 plus shipping owns it, no disappointments here. B)

What's a UFO? Unique-Ferrette-Outrigger??

Sorry, I don't know the 'Make'

O/T, are you going to up the Twin SAW Record this Weekend.... Good Luck!

What's a UFO? Unique-Ferrette-Outrigger??

Sorry, I don't know the 'Make'

O/T, are you going to up the Twin SAW Record this Weekend.... Good Luck!
The UFO is a copy of a Crapshooter but your guess was good for a laugh. B)

Unfortunately we hurt the twin pretty bad at the NC SAW's 2 weeks ago when the rudder blade snapped off on the first warm up pass at a tick under 107. I've already got most of the damage repaired so we'll be ready for the spring. B)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back