• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD, SOLD, 1/8 Scale 2000 Elam Scale Hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Brandt

Vendor
Fleet Thinning. Originally bought this for daughter in-law to run but she loves her Squire Shop so it's sitting.

Outfiited as shown in pictures minus motor, header, receiver and receiver pack.

The steering servo is a JR 8411 and steering is a Futaba Standard. The pipe is a Muck and has a welded after muffler installed.

The rudder brackett is custom by Bob Hulliger. It's pretty trick.

The driveline is 1/4 inch cable using a square drive collett at the motor. I use a 1/4" ferrule stepped down to 3/16" stub shaft and a roller bearing Jensen Strut on all my scales. This boat is setup that way.

An additional wing set and horizontal are included.

This is a beautiful boat but it has been raced, which means there are some minor nicks here and there. I would give it a 7 out of 10 as it sits.

The boat weighs about 15 lbs loaded with fuel and trims out well.

I believe the new owner will be more than satisfied for the price.

I believe I am pricing this Scale for a relatively quick sale at $875.00 shipped in the lower 48.

I also have the RCUnlimiteds registration for the boat which will be relinquished if requested by the new owner.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you please tell me what the hull is made from and who's hull is it.

Cheers

Hull is Fiberglas and the boat was built by Troy McIntyre, now deceased. Troy was known for years as a good builder. The original owner, Bob Hulliger, a long time member in RCUnlimiteds, made his own mods to detail. One is that fancy turbine tube.

I didn't realize Troy McIntyre passed away :( God Bless him. I can remember watching him race his Winston Eagle boat in Ellensburg 20 yrs ago. Any boat made by Troy is a one of kind.

Back