• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

VS-1 Tunnel Hull with Scale Outboard - For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikef18

This is my VS-1 hull with electric scale outboard. Just add your radio system and a battery. Includes the Turnigy Marine 120A ESC with added capacitors, traxxas waterproof steering servo, Hyperformance Bullet drive outboard with electric conversion, Hi-Jack aluminum jackplate, Leopard 3660 2120kv motor with water cooling jacket, prop & scale cowlings and midsection that I made with vacuum formed mold. This runs great and looks awesome. I ran it on 5 cell and it was in the mid 40's mph. Very easy driving boat, in excellent condition. Hate to sell it but need to finish other projects. SOLD!

IMG_3372.JPG

IMG_3375.JPG

IMG_3376.JPG

IMG_3377.JPG

IMG_3380.JPG

IMG_3381.JPG

IMG_3384.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, hate to sell it after spending so much time making the engine cowls but I need to finish an 1/8 hydro I'm working on and a twin x-cat.

Latest posts

Back