• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fritz 1/8th scale hull

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
Next up in the quest for shop space is a Bill Fritz 1/8th scale round nose hull. This is a legit Fritz hull as I know it's original owner who did it as the '69 Budweiser, anyone who knows these hulls knows the quality of boats that Bill laid up, this one is no different. I had planned on redoing it as the same Budweiser version but the harsh reality of time and desperate need for space dictates otherwise. Hull has been mostly stripped down, cowl still needs to be done. Radio box is accessed from included hatch on underside, I had planned on throttle and 3rd channel servos there and waterproof servo under the rear cowl half. $175 plus actual packing and shipping costs, no international shipping due to size.

SOLD to Fred

Attachments

• Fritzroundnose1.jpg
    Fritzroundnose1.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 168
  • Fritzroundnose2.jpg
    Fritzroundnose2.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 176
  • Fritzroundnose3.jpg
    Fritzroundnose3.jpg
    500.4 KB · Views: 163
  • Fritzroundnose4.jpg