• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD-Phil Thomas 82U55 1/8th Scale Hull w/ Hardware

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darin Jordan

I was going to convert this hull to FE use, but just don't have the time right now. Hull is in good shape... some minor damage appears to have been repaired at the nose, but otherwise it appears to be solid and undamaged anywhere else...

Comes with a brand new cowl. The original cowl is missing the aft section, but it has some very nice exhaust stack details on it...

Hardware appears to be from "H20". Not sure of the origin of the motor mounts. Includes strut, stuffing tube, Futaba Steering servo, steering linkage, fuel tank, two Hitec HS-81 servos in the removable radio box in the nose, a nice turn fine and rudder, etc...

Hull looks like it was run as "BOAT", so it just has a modest coat of white paint... I've removed the "BOAT" decals already...

Asking $350.00 shipped in the USA...

Let me know if you have any questions. PayPal preferred: [email protected]

Here are some pictures:

U55_02.JPG

U55_03.JPG

U55_04.JPG

U55_05.JPG

U55_06.JPG

U55_07.JPG

U55_08.JPG

U55_011.JPG

U55_012.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to convert this hull to FE use, but just don't have the time right now. Hull is in good shape... some minor damage appears to have been repaired at the nose, but otherwise it appears to be solid and undamaged anywhere else...
Comes with a brand new cowl. The original cowl is missing the aft section, but it has some very nice exhaust stack details on it...

Hardware appears to be from "H20". Not sure of the origin of the motor mounts. Includes strut, stuffing tube, Futaba Steering servo, steering linkage, fuel tank, two Hitec HS-81 servos in the removable radio box in the nose, a nice turn fine and rudder, etc...

Hull looks like it was run as "BOAT", so it just has a modest coat of white paint... I've removed the "BOAT" decals already...

Asking $350.00 shipped in the USA...

Let me know if you have any questions. PayPal preferred: [email protected]

Here are some pictures:

U55_02.JPG

U55_03.JPG

U55_04.JPG

U55_05.JPG

U55_06.JPG

U55_07.JPG

U55_08.JPG

U55_011.JPG

U55_012.JPG