• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/8th Scale for Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have sold the scale to Chris Jenkins. He is close and it won't have to be broke down and shipped. We are meeting in Lafayette IN. to pass it along.

Again, I'm sorry Wayne but I felt it was too risky to ship it that far without possible damage.

Hi Wayne I have an importer i know who runs a import business to Australia he lives at Berrima also his office is in Carson CA ive had stuff like engines sent to him in CA then he is there every two weeks because he is also a qantas pilot so he brings that back as hand luggage and no its not a big pain to buy stuff from the states you just got to have someone who is in the know

Andrew

Wayne i think Andrew just put his hand up to bring some scale boats lol.

maybe one for you too andrew.

Hi Wayne I have an importer i know who runs a import business to Australia he lives at Berrima also his office is in Carson CA ive had stuff like engines sent to him in CA then he is there every two weeks because he is also a qantas pilot so he brings that back as hand luggage and no its not a big pain to buy stuff from the states you just got to have someone who is in the know

Andrew
Something as big as a small piano as hand luggage? I don't think so, lol

Engines are no big deal.

Back