• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD - 3 Picco 67 EXR disk motors.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terry Keeley

Supporting Member
These are square case EXR disk motors that came out just before the blue head drum EXR's.

All in very good shape, all have RPM rods and WIB bearings, one has a brass flywheel good for SAW. All disks ground flat and true to the bearing surface.

Exhaust flanges grooved - no headers needed.

Included:

2 - 12mm (.472) bore RPM carbs.

2 - new piston/sleeves, one cut to 188*

2 - new sleeves with new 30% Si billet pistons ready to fit.

1 - used RPM rod.

3 - new WIB bearings.

2 - new RPM rods.

1 - new crank.

2 - disks.

5 - new Turbo Heads (2 threaded for plug cooling caps).

3 - screw in plug caps.

Sorry, North America, PayPal only.

How 'bout $600 shipped?

Please reply to this thread only! :)

DSCN1604.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I have several D/J Speedmaster Sweet Carbs for these engines for these type intake motors

Pretty sure the cases are the same as the next version blue head drum motors, the only difference was the case had the area around the boost port opened up so the drum could breath. Picco gurus might know better.

The motors are all in excellent shape, good fits and smooth bearings.

Disks have been ground flat and square to the stub, backplates turned flat. RPM rods pinned.

The one with the brass flywheel has a super high compression head that works very well, also a billet piston with excellent fit.

I was basically saving these for my SAW boat but haven't run them in 5+ years so figured they'd be better being used by someone...

These are fantastic engines. Been runing them in scales and kicking butt. I would jump on them but I have a good stock already.

You have to grind the crank pin down to use the OS drum rotor back plate and carb. The old Picco's that I have are set up that way. I am not sure if you have to grind the pin down to put the Picco drum on.

That is a good deal Terry. I run these in my round nose scale and it is a pretty hot set up. If I didn't already have 3 spares, I'd be very interested.

You have to grind the crank pin down to use the OS drum rotor back plate and carb. The old Picco's that I have are set up that way. I am not sure if you have to grind the pin down to put the Picco drum on.

That is a good deal Terry. I run these in my round nose scale and it is a pretty hot set up. If I didn't already have 3 spares, I'd be very interested.
You are correct you do have to grind about .020 off the crank drive pin to put the OS Drum intake On.... This WAS THE Mod at one time cause OS had Drum intakes before picco ever thought of it & it updated the engine to a much better seal on the intake valve...... IF you put Picco Drum intake on just open up the front of the case so the front intake port can breath. NO Grinding needed if you update the engine with EXR Picco parts. But you will need the intake assembles and the newier carb.

You are correct you do have to grind about .020 off the crank drive pin to put the OS Drum intake On.... This WAS THE Mod at one time cause OS had Drum intakes before picco ever though of it & it updated the engine to a much better seal on the intake valve...... IF you put Picco Drum intake on just open up the front of the case so the front intake port can breath. NO Grinding needed if you update the engine with EXR Picco parts. But you will need the intake assembles and the newier carb.
Thank you Joe & Mike.

Terry, this is a nice package! I'm still running the OS set up. I'll be stirring on this until I do a Picco inventory. I'm surprised this package is still not sold.

MG

Latest posts

Back