So, in (another) effort to stimulate this place...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kris Flynn

due to it either being boring or full of bitching

How about we share our photos of boat stands. they can be made from what ever and look like crap...just share so we can all come up with the ultimate boat stand.

I like the look of the ML boat stands, something different for sure.

I will post a photo of my awsome boat stands tomorrrow.

Does a $14.95 Walmart folding table count.......
default_laugh.png

Gene

Pic edit:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was gonna say the same thing - but Kris wanted us to be not boring or bitching btw
default_tongue.png

Who needs a stand for a tunnel
default_rolleyes.gif

2rfemhd.jpg

I am building 4 of the ml stands. 1 tunnel, 1 sport 20 , and 2 rigger. Very nice just like the kits. Having a chop saw for cutting the dowels would make things much quicker when building.....

Did a quick Google pic search and got Mike standing holding his tunnel
default_blink.png

And a pipe creation from the UK,

Gene

So what cha got cooking on yours Kris ?

Last edited by a moderator:
My .21 mono stand. Base out of 1/2" black close cell foam, & a round pool noodle split lengthwise. I may have $2 in it. Plain old ts2 stands for the tunnels. Basic pvc stands for the gassers.

CAM00021.jpg

Hi Gene,

My stands are top notch quality stuff ;-)

I forgot to take a picture so i will se a reminder tonight

Cheers

Kris

Hi Kris,

i made this stand for my ic powered tunnels with this narrow plates to hold the lower unit straight fireing the motor ,one hand the starter other hand trx . Does a good job last 25 years.

See also the cowl on the outbord motor ,it´s from a ketchup bottle i told the ketchup company to giv the bottle a better design that can be used twice .Next the come up with a monohullboat bottle . Eat ,drink go boating .

pic is upside down also if a ad a pre pic with upside down up WY .

Hi Kris,

i made this stand for my ic powered tunnels with this narrow plates to hold the lower unit straight fireing the motor ,one hand the starter other hand trx . Does a good job last 25 years.

See also the cowl on the outbord motor ,it´s from a ketchup bottle i told the ketchup company to giv the bottle a better design that can be used twice .Next the come up with a monohullboat bottle . Eat ,drink go boating .

pic is upside down also if a ad a pre pic with upside down up WY .

Ok i see that's for Australian .

image.jpg

Here is my Lynx Stand from JRS... I find it's an appropriate place to store those blue finishing plates they keep giving me...
default_cool.png

When I figure out how to post a pic??? I'll send y'all a pic of my starting stand for my Outboard Tunnel.. Actually let me take pics in use!!! It is lead weighted for stability and 18" tall so it can sit in the water, set the rear-end on stand with prop out of the water, when engine is running just slide it off stand like a "REAL" Boat!! What is old is once "New" again!!

Later!!

Pat

Cant get much better than these bad boys. Have done a job for many years now...I think their life is limited but I have said that for over a year now :)

Back