• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

snugview boat covers

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back by popular demand we are once again offering rc boat covers. They are the soft stretchy type material similar to the "snuggy" covers you find in the store.They have an elastic band around the border for a snug fit. We are offering black as a standard color. We will also make red,blue and grey but you will need to allow an extra week for delivery. We will take orders until the stores run out of material?

Sizes are:

small $15. For most 3.5 boats including 20 monos,tunnels and most 20 riggers

Medium $20. For most 40 size boats including 40 monos,sport 40, short 60 monos and most 40 riggers.

Large $25. For 1/8 scales,1/6 scales,twin riggers and large monos and cats

Shipping will be $10. For up to 10 covers to the states. For orders outside the states please give address and I will give you a quote.

Please e-mail your order to [email protected] . Once payment is received please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery. We had an overwhelming response last year.I think we produced around 120 and ran out of material.We produce these on the side and our "day job" takes priority so please be patient.

20140106_164015.jpg

Cool looking covers, what a great Idea!! When you see this you know its winter. I thought there would be a market for shrink wrapping our little ones just like they do at the marina, but the Food saver is too small. hahahah

Jim

I managed to find more red material today so we have available red, black and a small amount of blue left. My day job is already picking up so we wont be making them too much longer so get your order in soon.

Back