Sniper 20's

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would also like to see a picture of one of these showing the radio box setup and basically a top-shot without the cowl... Wondering how much room there is there to do an FE conversion...
Anyone... Bueller??? Bueller??? ;)
Darin

Here's a shot of the top deck with no cowl. I know this ones black but I have no layed up white top decks right now. As you can see the radio box/fuel tray runs pretty much the entire length of the hull.

bb_td_nc.jpg

Tray dimensions are approx:

Length: 15 1/4

Width: 2

Depth: 5/8

Will get a shot of the radio box after I lay them up tonight or tomorrow.

Hope this helps.

Bill

Last edited by a moderator:
I did run the Sniper at this years Tunnel Champs but did not have a good showing. It was me not the boat... (Ask RumRunner about that...) Also Shawn Junker is a local here and the Vision is a **** good boat as well but the Sniper and the Vision don't really look alike at all.
I will post more pics of the boat and radio box etc. in the next few days.

If you don't mind the raw footage, here is a link to about 15 minutes of video showing John Otto driving a Sniper to a first place finish during a D3 2-day here in Brandon. This was the very first race a Sniper had ever been entered in. Click the link and it should open in Media Player.

Video
Bill,

Good luck on your venture. Will we be graced by a sniper presence at the 2 day this weekend?

I'll leave a light on at turn one before I say goodbye.

RP

Leader

Sons of Tunnel Anarchy / TBM

COOL,

if i was a tunnel guy i would try one.. specially the BLACKBIRD EDITION :p

nice boat.

chris

I have finally started building the Sniper 20. Below is a pic of the top deck and cowl only of the Black Bird Edition (prior to hull joining & assembly).
blackbird_top_deck.jpg

Initial selling price is $250.00.

Colours available are White, Yellow, Red, Blue. (colours other than white add $30.00)

If you are interested email me at [email protected] and I will put you on the list in the order your email is received.

**NO MONEY WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL BOATS ARE READY TO BE SHIPPED.**

Technology Hobbies (John Otto) is the distributor as I will not be dealing with the selling end. John can be contacted at 813.651.1840

Bill Britton.
Still looking forward in seeing pictures of the bottom of the hull. Thanks Keith

I did run the Sniper at this years Tunnel Champs but did not have a good showing. It was me not the boat... (Ask RumRunner about that...) Also Shawn Junker is a local here and the Vision is a **** good boat as well but the Sniper and the Vision don't really look alike at all.

If you don't mind the raw footage, here is a link to about 15 minutes of video showing John Otto driving a Sniper to a first place finish during a D3 2-day here in Brandon. This was the very first race a Sniper had ever been entered in. Click the link and it should open in Media Player.

Video
Bill,

Good luck on your venture. Will we be graced by a sniper presence at the 2 day this weekend?

RP

Leader

Bill

Now that the factory is up and running, who is the factory driver, watched the video, is Otto going to be the factory pilot...........

Inquiring minds want to know.......................

Can't win races from the kitchen table..................

Randy Who?

Video
Bill,

RP

Leader

Bill

Now that the factory is up and running, who is the factory driver, watched the video, is Otto going to be the factory pilot...........

Randy Who?
Geez... I don't know Randy. Did you have someone in mind?... :rolleyes:

Video
Bill,

RP

Leader

Bill

Randy Who?

Randy,

Send us some race info.

-Carl,

I have finally started building the Sniper 20. Below is a pic of the top deck and cowl only of the Black Bird Edition (prior to hull joining & assembly).
blackbird_top_deck.jpg

Initial selling price is $250.00.

Colours available are White, Yellow, Red, Blue. (colours other than white add $30.00)

If you are interested email me at [email protected] and I will put you on the list in the order your email is received.

**NO MONEY WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL BOATS ARE READY TO BE SHIPPED.**

Technology Hobbies (John Otto) is the distributor as I will not be dealing with the selling end. John can be contacted at 813.651.1840

Bill Britton.
Hi, congratulation for very nice boat.

Please,when you can,send my others pics of this boat.

Thank and Regards

Giuseppe Gallegra - Italy

email: [email protected]

Really am not trying to start anything here but in looking at the video in heat four, I'm not seeing the other boat hitting or changing lanes on the sniper. It looks like the sniper is tucking in behind the front boat and dumps in it's propwash. Look at it again and tell me what you see.

John

Really am not trying to start anything here but in looking at the video in heat four, I'm not seeing the other boat hitting or changing lanes on the sniper. It looks like the sniper is tucking in behind the front boat and dumps in it's propwash. Look at it again and tell me what you see.
John
The other boat pulled in directly in front of Otto with inches to spare. if you look he came from about lane six to do this. what you can't see in the video is that just after the boat took out Otto he then went out to about lane eight and hit another boat, then another. all this before anoyone had ever even gotten to the first turn.

Names shall be witheld to protect the embarrassed. :blink:

It must be one of those, "you had to be there". Hope everyones boats were ok! Maybe to much party party the night before by someone? YIKES :eek: !

John

It must be one of those, "you had to be there". Hope everyones boats were ok! Maybe to much party party the night before by someone? YIKES :eek: !
John
Nope just a normal day at the lake for ------ him ;)

And he NO DOUBT chopped Otto off at the line after taking the start..... It just got worse from there.

I guess 3 outta 4 heats its first race in the water ain't so shabby though Bill B)

Andy

Video
Bill,

RP

Leader

Bill

Randy Who?

Iduuno, maybe Chucky, or Ernie Amador, Hearl tears up a lot of stuf.......

When my Transmitter turns on it plays "SWEET HOME ALABAMA"

I have a fierce allegiance to who got me to the dance,

Fuel- only TECHNOLOGY FUELS Chuck Norris (with a root beer belly)

Motors - Jeffro

Setups and support- Porkchop

Boats - Vans Racing and Design

But as a club member i'm always there to help BMB

Video
Bill,

RP

Leader

Bill

Randy Who?

Iduuno, maybe Chucky, or Ernie Amador, Hearl tears up a lot of stuf.......

When my Transmitter turns on it plays "SWEET HOME ALABAMA"

I have a fierce allegiance to who got me to the dance,

Fuel- only TECHNOLOGY FUELS Chuck Norris (with a root beer belly)

Motors - Jeffro

Setups and support- Porkchop

Boats - Vans Racing and Design

But as a club member i'm always there to help BMB
Heck, I knew that randy.

I finally had a chance to post pictures of the radio boxes.

Radio boxes are constructed of 3/32" aircraft ply with 2 coats polyester resin inside and out with reinforced hatch.

Dimensions are;

Length: 10" 1/2

Front Dimensions: 2" tall X 1" 5/8 wide.

Rear Demensions: 2" 3/8 tall X 1" 7/8 wide

rb_side.jpg

rb_top.jpg

Radio Boxes are an additional 129.95 shipped, natural or maghogney finish ??? and yes it does include a chair

Latest posts

Back