• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

20 sniper for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Hutchinson

i have a new sniper 20 for sale. john otto ran this boat at the 2009 orlando winternationals. ran super ( bad weekend ) the only time ran. the color of this boat is unique its my design. Im the builder of the decks and cowls & radio boxes for bill britton. of sniper boats. this is something i came up with. orange gel coat with yellow splatter (deck) and the opposite for the cowl . boat comes with radio box & tray sealed with mas epoxy and new fuel tank & motor mount . price is $195.00 firm plus shipping to where buyer is located. please if someone is serious about purchase let me know of your intentions. first person to make payment arrangements will get it. if anyone wants to see picture of boat go to sniperboats.com its on the cover page this boat lists new for $250 new plus shipping . if any questions please email me or call me at my home 863 858 0536 ask for dan

Last edited by a moderator:
no way!!!! i have 2 new boats right now . i have a speedmaster20 and a mod 20 tunnel ready to go i still have dreams of being able to come play. but in order to do that i have to let one of my tunnels go. me and bill have a agreement that ill get 2 snipers for my part in building these boats for him. and right now i dont need 2 boats. one will be just fine for now .

thanks dan, i needed to retire the lapcat. now it's time to really let the mac sing. :eek:

tim

yes john you will, now all the boat needs is a good driver <_< , i'll work on that.

tim

hey guys when you see the sniper run and you cant wait to purchase one ask bill or john about exotic colors . the one tim dean bought was intended for my mod boat . the colors came out great and i have some more ideas like stripes and other splatter choices. also i just got a new color mardi, gras purple. i think bill is going to included this color in his choices we also offer pink and a shade of green not listed on the website

hey guys when you see the sniper run and you cant wait to purchase one ask bill or john about exotic colors . the one tim dean bought was intended for my mod boat . the colors came out great and i have some more ideas like stripes and other splatter choices. also i just got a new color mardi, gras purple. i think bill is going to included this color in his choices we also offer pink and a shade of green not listed on the website
GET THAT GREEN MORE BRIGHTER !!! LOL NOT ARMY GREEN

We will be up for the one day race in Tampa in March see ya then wife is racing now look out lol she is good

Back