Sniper 20's

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Britton

I have finally started building the Sniper 20. Below is a pic of the top deck and cowl only of the Black Bird Edition (prior to hull joining & assembly).

blackbird_top_deck.jpg

Initial selling price is $250.00.

Colours available are White, Yellow, Red, Blue. (colours other than white add $30.00)

If you are interested email me at [email protected] and I will put you on the list in the order your email is received.

**NO MONEY WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL BOATS ARE READY TO BE SHIPPED.**

Technology Hobbies (John Otto) is the distributor as I will not be dealing with the selling end. John can be contacted at 813.651.1840

Bill Britton.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have finally started building the Sniper 20. Below is a pic of the top deck and cowl only of the Black Bird Edition (prior to hull joining & assembly).
blackbird_top_deck.jpg

Colours available are White, Yellow, Red, Blue. (colours other than white add $30.00)

If you are interested email me at [email protected] and I will put you on the list in the order your email is received.

Technology Hobbies (John Otto) is the distributor as I will not be dealing with the selling end. John can be contacted at 813.651.1840

Bill Britton.
sent you a email bill, and also any pics of the radio box? thanks

terry

Turn around time???
Turn around is about two weeks as the local guys already have their orders in.

Bill
ill be waiting.. didnt these win at the tunnel champs this spring? and btw cool name for them..derrick you outta get one and it will be the stealth assassin drivin a sniper.. sounds cool dude.

terry
He bought mine Terry. You know the one I offered you.

Keith
not trying to hijack , but if they just are going into production .. how did you get one? connections?

terry

Turn around time???

Bill
ill be waiting.. didnt these win at the tunnel champs this spring? and btw cool name for them..derrick you outta get one and it will be the stealth assassin drivin a sniper.. sounds cool dude.

terry

Keith
not trying to hijack , but if they just are going into production .. how did you get one? connections?

terry
My boat came from Todd Nuzum who bought it from Shawn Junker

Turn around time???

Bill

terry

Keith

terry
beef that was a visioncraft boat not a sniper

Turn around time???

Bill

terry

Keith

terry
email sent put me on the list

Turn around time???

Bill

terry

Keith

terry
I didn't know there was a difference in the two. they look real close other than the nose of the cowl. It's hard to tell seeing the difference with it being black.

blackbird_top_deck.jpg

Bill Britton.
Any pic's of the bottom?

I did run the Sniper at this years Tunnel Champs but did not have a good showing. It was me not the boat... (Ask RumRunner about that...) Also Shawn Junker is a local here and the Vision is a **** good boat as well but the Sniper and the Vision don't really look alike at all.

I will post more pics of the boat and radio box etc. in the next few days.

If you don't mind the raw footage, here is a link to about 15 minutes of video showing John Otto driving a Sniper to a first place finish during a D3 2-day here in Brandon. This was the very first race a Sniper had ever been entered in. Click the link and it should open in Media Player.

Video

I did run the Sniper at this years Tunnel Champs but did not have a good showing. It was me not the boat... (Ask RumRunner about that...) Also Shawn Junker is a local here and the Vision is a **** good boat as well but the Sniper and the Vision don't really look alike at all.

If you don't mind the raw footage, here is a link to about 15 minutes of video showing John Otto driving a Sniper to a first place finish during a D3 2-day here in Brandon. This was the very first race a Sniper had ever been entered in. Click the link and it should open in Media Player.

Video
Boat looks pretty good out there. Might just have to pick one up for a backup to my lynx. Thanks for sharing the video. look forward to seeing pictures of the bottom. What lower unit was this boat designed to use?

Video
Boat looks pretty good out there. Might just have to pick one up for a backup to my lynx. Thanks for sharing the video. look forward to seeing pictures of the bottom. What lower unit was this boat designed to use?

O.S. Max, Baby.

Video

O.S. Max, Baby.
NIce, I like that Idea

blackbird_top_deck.jpg

Bill Britton.

Great to see you knocking the dust off and re-joining us Bill ;)

Guess that means you will be wanting the 20 Mono back now :rolleyes: :p

Andy

Great to see you knocking the dust off and re-joining us Bill Guess that means you will be wanting the 20 Mono back now

Andy
You go ahead and run it for awhile longer...

Just tell me one thing. When that OPS hits the pipe it puts a real big grin on your face don't it?

Bill

I would also like to see a picture of one of these showing the radio box setup and basically a top-shot without the cowl... Wondering how much room there is there to do an FE conversion...

Anyone... Bueller??? Bueller??? ;)

Great to see you knocking the dust off and re-joining us Bill Guess that means you will be wanting the 20 Mono back now

Andy
You go ahead and run it for awhile longer...

Just tell me one thing. When that OPS hits the pipe it puts a real big grin on your face don't it?

Bill
If you stayed for the 2nd and 3rd heat at the WCRA race - You would have seen the grin from the parking lot ;)

You know your gonna make me want to buy it right ?? :rolleyes:

Good luck on the Sniper- need any help let me know.

Andy

Latest posts

Back