Small canard hulls?????

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuck

Does anyone make a 3.5 - 7.5 canard hull? I've been searching around on the net and the only ones I found takes the larger engines 15cc to gas. I think that would be a cool little boat to have. I would even settle for a good set of plans to build my own if I could find them. Can anyone help?

Thanks...Chuck

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Chuck .

This is a reply from Australia . It's the Tall Fella here . I have a Canard here that used to run a OPS 40 - 45 on low Nitro and with a little bit of adjustment by the builder / owner had it running around the course like it was on rails . See what you think and let me know , it measures 1 metre long and RED - so it's already fast . Comes with a engine cover and a molded small driver .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia .

Hello Chuck .

This is a reply from Australia . It's the Tall Fella here . I have a Canard here that used to run a OPS 40 - 45 on low Nitro and with a little bit of adjustment by the builder / owner had it running around the course like it was on rails . See what you think and let me know , it measures 1 metre long and RED - so it's already fast . Comes with a engine cover and a molded small driver .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia .
Hi Ian!

Ok you have my interset up on this red canard, can you tell me more about it? More details would be nice and the bottom...price?

Chuck

Hello Chuck .

I will see what can be done about some pictures , I might have to mail them to another member to enable them to be posted . Can you give me a destination / postcode etc. in America to get a price for freight from our Post Office . It might be simpler to contact me if you send me a private message with your e - mail address .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

Hello Chuck .

I will see what can be done about some pictures , I might have to mail them to another member to enable them to be posted . Can you give me a destination / postcode etc. in America to get a price for freight from our Post Office . It might be simpler to contact me if you send me a private message with your e - mail address .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia
Illinois.. 60455 I tried sending you a private message but your private messaging is not working. Try sending me one!

I don't think Bandit boats are still in business. I found a small canard at (finedesignrc.com) a few days ago but they never answered my email. Its called the Firefox. Its a electric hull but maybe a 3.5 would fit. Anyone know anything about it?

I don't think Bandit boats are still in business. I found a small canard at (finedesignrc.com) a few days ago but they never answered my email. Its called the Firefox. Its a electric hull but maybe a 3.5 would fit. Anyone know anything about it?

fine design don't answer email you have to call them

Back