Silent Engines

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Life is precious, we just never know....

Thoughts and prayers for the Barr family in this difficult time.

Brandon family

Stu :mellow: I am so sorry to hear your brother I never meet him Prayer go out to Barr Family -_-

John was one of the "Good Guys". What a fierce competitor who knew how to win. He was a great family man and just a really good person.

We will miss him. Our prayers are with you and your family Stu!!

Marty

Stu

I am so vary sorry about your loss,.my prayers & thoughts are with you and your family at this vary sad time.

John

Stu,

I haven't had the pleasure of Meeting John but hearing these thoughts of people who knew him, I wish I had.

I'm truly sorry for your loss and my family's thoughts and prayers are with you and your family also.

God Bless

Tim & Deb

our thoughts and prayers go out to all the barr family. lohn was the strong , silent type who would "drive the wheels" off the boat when racing. truly a nice person.

dan

Wow Stu, I am very sorry for your loss.I can't imagine the loss of a brother.my prayers to you and your family.God Bless.

So Sorry to hear about the loss.Thoughts & Prayers to the Barr family.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stu, we are very sorry about your loss.

Jose and Javier Ortiz

Last edited by a moderator:
To Stu & the Barr Family, I am very, very sorry to hear of John's passing. I'll always remember the trip to Charleston with John, got to know him much better. A great guy, to say the least.

Steve Ball

Back