Model Engine Corp. of America (MECA), Engine Collectors, Hobby Swap Meet

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Bryant

Supporting Member

short notice, but thought I'd post anyway...........

Hobby Swap Meet & MECA Engine Collectors​

This Saturday Aug. 5, 2023​

at the MECOA Factory in Irwindale, CA​

Model Engine Corp. of America
16015 Adelante Street Irwindale, Ca. 91702
This is an outdoor event in our parking lot so dress for the heat.
8:30 am till 12 noon
A Joint Effort put on by MECA and MECOA
Model Engine Collectors Association and Model Engine Corp. of America

Coffee & Donuts - BIG RAFFLE - Plenty of FREE parking.

Sellers Tables with admission $10 for MECA members......
Non MECA members $10.01
Sellers bring your own Table and Chair and save $5.00

Buyers admission $5 for MECA members
Non MECA members $5.01

No need for advance reservations, Just pay at the door.
All table and admission proceeds go directly to the
Model Engine Collectors Association, not to MECOA.

Need more info? Call Jay Procenko (310)945-6754 (cell)
**********Donate a prize for our BIG RAFFLE**********

Take I-210 FWY to Irwindale Ave. Go south to 1st light, Irwindale Rd. and turn left
You will see Adelante Street as soon as you turn MECOA is 2nd building on left.​

Non MECA members $10.01

Non MECA members $5.01

Take I-210 FWY to Irwindale Ave. Go south to 1st light, Irwindale Rd. and turn left
You will see Adelante Street as soon as you turn MECOA is 2nd building on left.​
Thanks, Dave.

Non MECA members $10.01

Non MECA members $5.01

Donuts? I thought K@B was more like Krap in a Bun’. Biggest pile I’ve seen in modeling history. Collectors?

The last two NAMBA Nationals and 2 of the most active NAMBA districts opporate in California, but go on.

On October 9, California Gov. Gavin Newsom signed a law that will effectively ban the sale of gas-powered small off-road engines (SORE) — spark-ignited engines rated at or below 25 hp — many of which are used in lawn and garden equipment such as mowers, as well as logging equipment, commercial utility equipment and specialty vehicles.

The bill, AB1346, authored by Assemblyman Marc Berman, directs the California Air Resources Board (CARB) to ban the sale of new small off-road engines used in equipment which includes generators, lawn equipment, and other small off-road engine equipment. Regulations are to be in place by Jan. 1, 2024, or as soon as regulators determine what is “feasible,” whichever date is later.

https://enginecert.com/california-i...red-engines-by-2024-including-lawn-equipment/

The people of CA are happy with this Ah because they voted him back in. How can you feel sorry for those people. That's why voters should take a test before they vote. Living in NY we have a Mayor that is just as bad, fortunately I live on LI where sane people and some politicians still live.

the party controls the minds. they own every ounce of media, schools, childrens programming, culture, entertainment.
It does NOT take Einsteinian intellect to comprehend that liberalism is a mental disease. They're a Godless lot.

They've wrecked California, now they're moving to ritzy northern Michigan communities, like Traverse City, and wrecking that with their obtuse mental processes....you can't even call it 'thinking' at this point!

God bless them, and wake them up.
Im waiting for them to come back in and deny its happening.... "you crazy right wing conspiracy theorists"

How did all this BS get started? I'm sure MECOA doesn't collect gasoline powered engines. They've done their best to buy out bankrupt NITRO engine companies and put together the remaining parts into a few functioning engines. With K&B they even made a few new parts. Randy's main interest is the collecting end of the model engine hobby. What happened to all of you who once said they would never run those smelly gasoline powered boats?

Lohring Miller

How did all this BS get started? I'm sure MECOA doesn't collect gasoline powered engines. They've done their best to buy out bankrupt NITRO engine companies and put together the remaining parts into a few functioning engines. With K&B they even made a few new parts. Randy's main interest is the collecting end of the model engine hobby. What happened to all of you who once said they would never run those smelly gasoline powered boats?

Lohring Miller

I bet I can write a letter to the czar and get nitro banned too. Lets try it. we will get NAMBA shut down in the peoples republic once they hear about the amount of nitro methane leaking into the water.

Lohring Miller
Personally, I've always had good fortune in dealing with Randy...good place to look into when hunting for obscure parts.

As far as 'bs'....it IS reality, but agreed, political content should be discussed in 'Off Topic' section....has nothing to do with MECOA.

Back