Silent Engines

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greg & Sue my sincere condolences, I as many others I will miss his smile, laughter, his great commoradity, I am totally speechless... Justin may I say my friend, you will be missed

Greg & Sue this is from the Levescy family. We are sorry to hear about Justin. We will miss him for years to come. Our sincere condolences go out to you and your family in this time of sorrow. Justin was one of the best racers we have ever met and we in District 9 will miss him dearly.

I just don't know what to say.

I have know Justin and his folks since 1988.

any one know what actually happened?

Greg and Sue, I really just don't know what to say,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Carl Cisneros

Justin was a true Brother to the FE guys. He contributed greatly in AZ at the Winter Warmups year after year, helping set up, manning the rescue boat, and was a great pit man. His infectuous laughter always brightened up the event. I am so saddened that our hobby has lost such a goodwill ambassador and I'll miss him greatly. Prayers to his close ones.

Race Hard, Die Free, Brother

Tony

SoCal Fast Electrics

Last edited by a moderator:
The service for Justin is Saturday at 6:00 pm. It will be held at the Green Acres Mortuary and Cemetary in Scottsdale, Arizona. Many friends and model boaters will be there.

The family has said that they prefer to not receive any more flowers. If some of you want to do something to help remember Justin, the family has selected the Phoenix Childrens' Hospital Foundation, at 2929 East Camelback, suit 122, Phoenix, Arizona, 85016. If you feel like sending them a contribution, please note, "In memory of Justin L. Hill."

The number of people that have met and raced with Justin is remarkable. I miss him today, but I am sure that at the first race is when I will feel the loss even more.

Al Hobbs

Latest posts

Back