Silent engine

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn Quarles

Supporting Member
Friends, it is with a very heavy and sad heart I tell you about the loss of Dick Robert’s. Dick was one of the legends of our sport and as fine of gentlemen as you could ever meet. Living in Albuquerque NM for many years, most of his racing was in the SW, but always enjoyed taking a few boats with him as the family traveled around the US.

His son Dale is still a top level competitor in many of the NAMBA gas classes. It was always a pleasure attending any race with Dick and Dale! Please pray for his wife Jean, sons Dave, Dale and Darrin and the rest of his family. Dick loved the Lord and was welcomed home by his Savior yesterday.

Thoughts and prays to Dick and his family -
Your gonna join some heavy hitters up there , may you race them hard for many days to come.
Godspeed. 😢

Sorry to hear about Dick's passing. He graduated from a local high school. I always enjoyed the opportunities I had to share model boating experiences with Dick.
JD

I corresponded with Dick for years and raced with him a couple times, he was a class act. RIP my friend.

Back