SILENT ENGINE ( almost)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TUNLBOTR

Got news that the Official Hedgehog of the IMPBA has passed too soon. Condolences to JJ and Deryl on their loss. Dilly was famous in the CMB for smiles and laughter. RIP DILLY

Randy

Sad to hear. Dilly had been sick for a while and had some kind of hedgehog disease. Jeni has a picture of him in her avatar on Facebook.

Thanks guys..Dilly got a fatal genetic disease and died a few days after we got back from the Atlanta Race. He was only 2 1/2 years old...he could have lived up to 15 years. As you all know he traveled to almost every race and all our vacations with us. I have a lot of fond memories of how everyone who got to know him always left with a smile on their face. I would like to take all the guys who let him "camp out" in their trailers or RV's before we got ours to keep him warm or cool. I miss him so much and it will be strange hitting the road without him and his bucket of live crickets in the truck. You know you love your pet when you got everyone in the campsite catching crickets for his dinner. Sorry Mitch there will be no more live crickets for you to eat at the races...jj

Thanks guys..Dilly got a fatal genetic disease and died a few days after we got back from the Atlanta Race. He was only 2 1/2 years old...he could have lived up to 15 years. As you all know he traveled to almost every race and all our vacations with us. I have a lot of fond memories of how everyone who got to know him always left with a smile on their face. I would like to thank all the guys who let him "camp out" in their trailers or RV's before we got ours to keep him warm or cool. I miss him so much and it will be strange hitting the road without him and his bucket of live crickets in the truck. You know you love your pet when you got everyone in the campsite catching crickets for his dinner. Sorry Mitch there will be no more live crickets for you to eat at the races...jj

Jenni im sorry for your loss. Dilly was one of the things i always looked forward to coming to SC other than to have fun with everyone there. he will be missed but not forgotten

Julian

Back