• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Shaman! SOLD!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marc Pagé

That's it i'm selling my baby :( Too much boats...

This Shaman is in perfect shape, it is complete with all the hardware and servos. The only thing to add on this boat (except engine) is some paint touch to make it look new!

As everybody know, this boat is a very fast and rare boat, so the first one who'll pay me at my paypal address will get it!

My paypal address is : [email protected]

For the Americas the shipping price will be 100$ with insurance and tracking number

Over seas will be discussed but it will surely be higher...

Price for the boat with hardware and servos : 450$ (USD)

Sold!!!

Shaman01.JPG

Shaman02.JPG

Shaman03.JPG

Shaman04.JPG

Shaman05.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
That's it i'm selling my baby :( Too much boats...
This Shaman is in perfect shape, it is complete with all the hardware and servos. The only thing to add on this boat (except engine) is some paint touch to make it look new!

As everybody know, this boat is a very fast and rare boat, so the first one who'll pay me at my paypal address will get it!

My paypal address is : [email protected]

For the Americas the shipping price will be 100$ with insurance and tracking number

Over seas will be discussed but it will surely be higher...

Price for the boat with hardware and servos : 450$ (USD)
i will take it

Back