• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SGX Twin

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric Canto

Supporting Member
Up for sale is an SGX Twin. This twin has only been run three times and is in pristine condition. It has the latest hardware that CMD made, Walt Barney tanks, Two MAC .84's, needles, shafts, all servos and linkages. The 84's are the most recent versions with ramped drums and both motors have BRAND NEW Brad Christy pistons that have never seen a drop of fuel. The motors are in like new condition. Everything in the pictures is included except the pipes/headers. First $950.00 + shipping gets it. Please respond here, not with p/M's

Thanks

Eric Canto

Looks good to me Eric.

I'll take your offer.

I can send you a check or credit card.

Al Hobbs

Do you take Paypal.I will Take it.

Give me a call Please. I pm'd you my phone number.

Thanks,

Jeremy

Sold three times in 35 minutes! I think you left a little on the table on that sale Eric. LOL

This boat may test in Calgary. It won't race in Calgary.

Al Hobbs
Same me too Run test my Jaguar twin. I will be ready to race my 90Cobra twin in only Calgary not Edmonton too dangerous :D Will you wake your open mouth " Awesome" at Cobra Twin too FAST Believe it or Not??? :lol: :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back