• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

sg 21 hydro,,

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jason jury

]hi there im selling my andy brown sg 21 rigger, this rigger comes with all cmdi hardware , tank, flex shaft , spare cowl aswell, when i got this boat it had 4 coats of paint on it so i removed nearly all the paint to see if it would inhance the performace,, it definatley did alright,, the rigger is sealed and water tight,, this rigger has no sign of ever being crashed or broken in any way..this rigger is fast and a breeze to drive,it is an excellent flat water rigger and will also drive well,in rougher water also,, , to complete this boat you will need , engine , pipe, prop and radio gear,, im selling this rigger because of new 21 hydro coming into my fleet,, this rigger is a top competator in the a hydro class,,

selling price is 280.00us shipped to your door in the usa via air mail,, i accept paypal with 3% added for the fees, if paying by money order please only send in australian dollars,, because it takes 4 weeks for the money order to clear in us dollars, all pics available in my gallery,, there are extra pics of the boat in my gallery thanks jason,,,

thankyou ,, :rolleyes:

ok boaters price reduced,, to 250.00us shipped to your door,, the rigger has no damage on it in any way,, just needs a new paint job if you want to add weight,, ..see pics in my gallery,, jase

Last edited by a moderator:
hi there im selling my andy brown sg 21 rigger, this rigger comes with all cmdi hardware , tank, flex shaft , spare cowl aswell, when i got this boat it had 4 coats of paint on it so i removed nearly all the paint to see if it would inhance the performace,, it definatley did alright,, the rigger is sealed and water tight,, this rigger has no sign of ever being crashed or broken in any way..this rigger is fast and a breeze to drive,it is an excellent flat water rigger and will also drive well,in rougher water also,, , to complete this boat you will need , engine , pipe, prop and radio gear,, im selling this rigger because of new 21 hydro coming into my fleet,, this rigger is a top competator in the a hydro class,,
selling price is 280.00us shipped to your door in the usa via air mail,, i accept paypal with 3% added for the fees, if paying by money order please only send in australian dollars,, because it takes 4 weeks for the money order to clear in us dollars, all pics available in my gallery,,

Jason,

Looks like the right sponson is missing a large piece... or is that the angle of the picture?

Last edited by a moderator:
hi there im selling my andy brown sg 21 rigger, this rigger comes with all cmdi hardware , tank, flex shaft , spare cowl aswell, when i got this boat it had 4 coats of paint on it so i removed nearly all the paint to see if it would inhance the performace,, it definatley did alright,, the rigger is sealed and water tight,, this rigger has no sign of ever being crashed or broken in any way..this rigger is fast and a breeze to drive,it is an excellent flat water rigger and will also drive well,in rougher water also,, , to complete this boat you will need , engine , pipe, prop and radio gear,, im selling this rigger because of new 21 hydro coming into my fleet,, this rigger is a top competator in the a hydro class,,
selling price is 280.00us shipped to your door in the usa via air mail,, i accept paypal with 3% added for the fees, if paying by money order please only send in australian dollars,, because it takes 4 weeks for the money order to clear in us dollars, all pics available in my gallery,,

Jason,

Looks like the right sponson is missing a large piece... or is that the angle of the picture?
lorenzo there are no pieces mising from the right sponson,, have a look in my gallery there are more pics of the sg rigger thanks jase,,

Jason,

lorenzo there are no pieces mising from the right sponson,, have a look in my gallery there are more pics of the sg rigger thanks jase,,

( bump)

price reduced to 250.00us shipped to your door .. need to sell. thanks jase,,

Jason,

( bump)

]hi there im selling my andy brown sg 21 rigger, this rigger comes with all cmdi hardware , tank, flex shaft , spare cowl aswell, when i got this boat it had 4 coats of paint on it so i removed nearly all the paint to see if it would inhance the performace,, it definatley did alright,, the rigger is sealed and water tight,, this rigger has no sign of ever being crashed or broken in any way..this rigger is fast and a breeze to drive,it is an excellent flat water rigger and will also drive well,in rougher water also,, , to complete this boat you will need , engine , pipe, prop and radio gear,, im selling this rigger because of new 21 hydro coming into my fleet,, this rigger is a top competator in the a hydro class,,
selling price is 280.00us shipped to your door in the usa via air mail,, i accept paypal with 3% added for the fees, if paying by money order please only send in australian dollars,, because it takes 4 weeks for the money order to clear in us dollars, all pics available in my gallery,, there are extra pics of the boat in my gallery thanks jason,,,

ok boaters price reduced,, to 250.00us shipped to your door,, the rigger has no damage on it in any way,, just needs a new paint job if you want to add weight,, ..see pics in my gallery,, jase

would you take $200.00 for this boat?

would you take $200.00 for this boat?
sorry mate,, no cant let it go for that,, jase,,

Back