• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Several items for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Tom what the hell is going on? :angry: You sent the Info last night for payment....I had to make sure I had the funds in the bank account this afternoon.I just looked in here just before I went to make a payment and you sold the gauge to mike? :blink: :unsure: :angry: :(

This what you said last night

head gauge, Yesterday, 09:14 PM

Its yours nick i noticed you are in canada, could you make it 25.00 to helpout on the shipping If so paypal to [email protected]

Thanks Nick Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Tom could you let me no who was first to say they would take the headgauge Nick (Nightmare) or me if it was Nick then he should get it

Thanks

Im sorry Nick for the mix up but Phm Racing had pm me before you said you would take it. I dont appriciate the vulgaritys in your reply, and im am sorry again for the mix up. The headclearance guage has been sold Sorry.

Tom

They are yours Jerry You got PM
Tom
I was wonerin' if you Tom or the person that bought your NR a while back knows the stroke on that crank I got

from you. I guess I could chuck it in the lathe and use an indicator on it to find out, no?

Latest posts

Back