September 2008 Roostertail

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The thanks should go to the board members that contribute the articles for their respective areas and mosty to John Equi for putrting it all together.

For several days I opened almost all of Lil Al's 3000+ pictures that he gave me, and renamed them. Then I went back and carefully enhanced, sharpened, cropped and resized the ones what I wanted to put in the Roostertail. I tried to include a complementary picture of each contestant if I could find one. The Regatta is a story about people and accomplishments and is most evident in the facial expressions on the drivers stand. Young and old alike are concentrating with all their learned skills to drive their best for all to witness. I don't run boats so I can only guess what they are thinking as they control their boat watching for the slightest hint of trouble and listening to directions from their caller.

You need a lot of good pictures to pull from for several full pages, and Al surely came thru for us!

Thanks Lil Al!

John Equi

IMPBA Office

For several days I opened almost all of Lil Al's 3000+ pictures that he gave me, and renamed them. Then I went back and carefully enhanced, sharpened, cropped and resized the ones what I wanted to put in the Roostertail. I tried to include a complementary picture of each contestant if I could find one. The Regatta is a story about people and accomplishments and is most evident in the facial expressions on the drivers stand. Young and old alike are concentrating with all their learned skills to drive their best for all to witness. I don't run boats so I can only guess what they are thinking as they control their boat watching for the slightest hint of trouble and listening to directions from their caller.
You need a lot of good pictures to pull from for several full pages, and Al surely came thru for us!

Thanks Lil Al!

John Equi

IMPBA Office

Awsome shots by Lil Al and a great job of putting them together for us John!

Back