• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling out alot of .21 stuff

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keebibear

Im done with Nitros and just dont have the time for racing.All the listed boats are assembled and ready to race minus reciever and props.Its time to move on to other things.Ide prefer to sell as a complete boat but will seperate if needed.I have dial up and lots of pics so take it easy on me if you want pics.Anybody that knows me knows my stuff in not rigged together junk and will run up front with the best of them.

Generation 1 Whiplash wood Sport Hydro,needs some work to get it back going.Speedmaster strut and rudder with a blazer turn fin.

Ill make a list here as to listing each person and you may reply here.I have alot of pics if you want anything specific.Im open to offers.They all are setup ready to run now and will sell as complete ready to run without reciever to Hull/Harware only send me your email and I will send pics to what your interested in.

Older generation 2 Seaducer sd1 bare hull and radio box.Some issues but still very runable red with white splatter.75 bucks

CMD Eagle sg with 3 year old Mac 21 and AB pipe.Very fast and drives like a dream.Couple small issues ontop of the sponsons where it was run over but fixed very well and rear of the right sponson was damaged when I struck a bouey.Comes with extra set of Sponson tubes.Mike Z helped set this boat up with me.No fuel tank.700 setup or 450 hull/hardware and 250 for motor and pipe.

OS RZM .21 with Mac Carb and Cooper pipe. 225 motor/pipe

All prices are open to offers and do not include shipping. HULL SOLD

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
i sent you a pm from the dock this morning and just sent you an e-mail.

Terry

I will take the yellow seaducer SD2 hull and hardware for $200

pm me for details

thanks

Gino

Back