Seen on the rec.models.rc.water newsgroup

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jennifer, I'm happy to hear that things are working out for your Brother. If he ever decides to get into R/C boating, we'll be here for him. The members in here are some of the best people that anyone could ask for as you have seen.

Erik McNair still owes a lot of people that he has ripped off, he is a bad apple in our hobby and is even lower by ripping off a kid!

Stop back in once in a while and say Hi!

Hi,

I wanted to post again because I got an e-mail from a very nice gentlman who offered to send my brother a boat and I can not recall if I got back to him or not.. I went to e-mail him and tell him that he finally got his money back after all just in case he did not see it here but I could not find the e-mail he sent me anywhere in my mail box. I think it was acidentally deleted along with a buch of junk mail.. I hate that!! > :( So if you are out there I wanted to say thank you anyway. Maybe you will come across someone else who needs it. It was very kind of you to offer and I really appreciate it. I just didn't want him to think I forgot about him!! Thanks again!!! :-*

jenniegwtwsigblue.gif

Glad to hear it came out well in the end... unfortunatly it had to happen in the first place. you might want to keep your ears open, so you can give advice on how you did it, if anybody else is unlucky enough to get scammed by him.

-=Cy

Back