• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

seducer mono 40

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knbaudio

up for sale i'm listing a friends seducer mono 40 boats hull with running hardware. the boat is used but in great shape. this hull is white with the blue speckles and set up as a sub surface drive. it comes with the running hardware, prop, radio box, fuel tray, and tank. he is asking $175. obo buyer pays all shipping cost.

2008_1227Image0046.JPG

2008_1227Image0047.JPG

2008_1227Image0049.JPG

2008_1227Image0050.JPG

2008_1227Image0048.JPG

I am looking for a 40 seaducer but why is everyone making these boats a subsurface instead of what it was made for a surface drive

up for sale i'm listing a friends seducer mono 40 boats hull with running hardware. the boat is used but in great shape. this hull is white with the blue speckles and set up as a sub surface drive. it comes with the running hardware, prop, radio box, fuel tray, and tank. he is asking $175. obo buyer pays all shipping cost.

Still a Great boat today. Push the tube UP Against the bottom of the hull & run a 450/2 blade prop. It`s best this boat is run as a sub surface boat. Great deal for a boater to enter 40 Mono..... :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry guys i work night and i'm just getting home it's around 1 am . i'm not sure about over sea shipping i've never done so. but it's a great boat and hull we just run for fun so this boat has never seen racing most the time we just help launch each others boats and watch. the hull boxed up will be around 12-13 lbs i just sent a bare hull with hardware of mine own and it was almost 13 lbs. so if you would like me to look up a quote for you let me know my email is [email protected] thanks kyle.

well the boat is still for sale the offer on the boat the owner excepted but i haven't heard back from the guy in 4 days. so please serious offers only.

Latest posts

Back