SEADUCER SPEED???

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rank,

I'm sure Bob or Andy will help you out with the propellers. I'm just glad I can tell

you what to order I guess? BTW,our 21 mono propellers did win the IMPBA District

# 2 Championship this past year. :D

Good Luck,

Mark Sholund

Props-4-U

Hey Rank,

Is your boat the newer 33" version?

-Buck-
NO ITS THE SD2 OLDER VERSION OF YOURS,THINKING ABOUT GETTING SOME PROPS DONE UP FROM ANDY BROWN OR THE PROP WORKS BOB AUSTION JUST TRYING TO FIND OUT WHAT TO START WITH AS YOU KNOW PROPS ADD UP TO A LOT OF MONEY!!!!!!!!
UM-That's not my boat.

I've only owned one A mono and I still race it. It is the short SD3. I run an X440/3 with a touch of cup on the end of a MAC motor. I had to change a few things here and add somethings there to get it semi reliable in race water but it will still do a little dance every once in awhile.

The builder/designer of Seaducer Boats is a gentleman by the name of Jerry Crowler.

:)

-Buck-

P.S. Mr. Sholund can make the props that he told you about as well. (i.e. Props-4-U)

;)

Hey Rank,

Is your boat the newer 33" version?

-Buck-
NO ITS THE SD2 OLDER VERSION OF YOURS,THINKING ABOUT GETTING SOME PROPS DONE UP FROM ANDY BROWN OR THE PROP WORKS BOB AUSTION JUST TRYING TO FIND OUT WHAT TO START WITH AS YOU KNOW PROPS ADD UP TO A LOT OF MONEY!!!!!!!!
UM-That's not my boat.

I've only owned one A mono and I still race it. It is the short SD3. I run an X440/3 with a touch of cup on the end of a MAC motor. I had to change a few things here and add somethings there to get it semi reliable in race water but it will still do a little dance every once in awhile.

The builder/designer of Seaducer Boats is a gentleman by the name of Jerry Crowler.

:)

-Buck-

P.S. Mr. Sholund can make the props that he told you about as well. (i.e. Props-4-U)

;)
HEY IAM GOING TO GIVE PROP-4U A CALL TO SET ME UP WITH SOME PROPS :D :D

Rank,

I was only giving you another avenue for propellers when I suggested Mark.

Props are one of two things that will get you the most answers to one question.

I have a couple from p-4-u, most of mine are from a guy in Florida and none from England.

Pick your poison.

B)

-Buck-

Rank,

I was only giving you another avenue for propellers when I suggested Mark.

Props are one of two things that will get you the most answers to one question.

I have a couple from p-4-u, most of mine are from a guy in Florida and none from England.

Pick your poison.

B)

-Buck-

[/quote\

OK THANKS FOR INFO :D :D :D

off topic sorta but...

we were running a Props 4U M645 on our fast electric version Seaducer FE-33 "Miss Tupperware" when we set the i.m.p.b.a. Q-Mono SAWS record in Valdosta, GA last September...

Ron

Back