• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Seaducer Electric

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveHalverson

I am selling this for a friend so any haggling will have to be delayed while I communicate with the owner. All photos are of the boats fully setup to run. Some may have parts removed, see individual listings for what is or is not included. ALL BOATS ARE PRICE PLUS SHIPPING! NO PM's please. Keep comments to the thread.

The first to say "I will buy it" gets it. Questions do not count.

Seaducer electric – Julian Conde setup boat, TP electric motor, radio box , Seaking 120 amp ESC, Rudder servo, receiver not included, stand not included. $200.00

SAM_2937.JPG SAM_2938.JPG SAM_2940.JPG SAM_2941.JPG SAM_2944.JPG

I am selling this for a friend so any haggling will have to be delayed while I communicate with the owner. All photos are of the boats fully setup to run. Some may have parts removed, see individual listings for what is or is not included. ALL BOATS ARE PRICE PLUS SHIPPING! NO PM's please. Keep comments to the thread.

The first to say "I will buy it" gets it. Questions do not count.

Seaducer electric – Julian Conde setup boat, TP electric motor, radio box , Seaking 120 amp ESC, Rudder servo, receiver not included, stand not included. $200.00

View attachment 272135 View attachment 272136 View attachment 272137 View attachment 272138 View attachment 272139
How much would shipping be to Fl.33496 ?
Thanks Willi !

Hi Willi, I apologize for the delay in getting back to you. I had computer issues and finally got my account back up. If you are still interested, Priority mail is $50 and ground is $18.75. I would not be able to ship until next week like Wednesday or Thursday as I am out of state.

Is this boat still for sale.

If so I am willing to pay the shipping cost to ship it to me in Ontario Canada

Postal code N3T 5L5

Latest posts

Back